1. THINK – Owning a prosperity mind-set will overcome poverty. Don’t think from scarcity.
2. SEE – Having a macro-economic point of view, where you can see how each one of your economic decisions affects all the others increases prosperity. Don’t see micro.
3. MEASURE – Awareness and measurement of opportunity costs enables their recovery. Ignoring them loses money.
4. CASH FLOW – The true measure of prosperity is cash-flow. Don’t focus on net worth.
5. CONTROL – Those with the gold make the rules. Don’t lose control of your money.
6. MOVEMENT – The velocity of money is the movement of dollars through assets. Don’t just accumulate money where it is not moving.
7. MULTIPLY – Multiplying money means one dollar does many jobs. Don’t disable your dollars by having each dollar perform only one or two jobs.